What Kind of Permit Do I Need?

If you are building more than 100 sq ft or moving walls or doors, a building permit is required. Homeowners (owners) can obtain building permits and hire licensed contractors to perform the work. Homeowners can obtain a home repair permit, plumbing and mechanical permit to perform repairs or replace fixtures in a single family home. Electrical repairs must be performed by a licensed electrical contractor.

Do I need a permit to re-roof my house?

Yes, commercial or residential structures require permits for re-roofing. Homeowner or contractor may obtain the permit. Residential cost is $25.00 for the permit.  Permit may be obtained by the homeowner or contractor at The City of San Antonio One Stop Center located at 1901 S. Alamo, San Antonio, Texas 78204 during business hours.


This Post Has 0 Comments

Leave A Reply

Call Now Button
The Rhino Garcia Foundation is happy to help San Antonio resident Mr. Limon >>> Building for Hope